IT Services Dublin - Support Contracts
Based on our extensive experience and in response to our customer’s needs we have developed a uniquely flexible and cost effective support and outsourcing solution?
EverythingIT was created with a goal to provide a corporate class support service that exceeds the standards and quality normally expected by SME organisations. More importantly, it was designed to greatly simplify the provision of support services by providing one point of responsibility for all ICT issues. As a result, it allows you to focus on your core business without the distraction of a ICT Department, etc.
EverythingIT uses a very Secure tool developed in-house to connect remotely with all our Client PC’s/Servers. Instant access allows our engineer to resolve issue without disturbing an organisation every day business. This tool is provided free of cost and can be downloaded in the Support section of our website. Once the Service issue is resolved the user can disconnect easily.
Key Features Maintenance Contract – contracted commitment from certified engineers to respond to your critical down times
- To offer support for IT related • equipment as per the network inventory.
- To respond to initial phone support request calls immediately.
- To respond to a logged call within a 4/8hour response time, all calls will be logged with a service manager by an appointed contact on the site.
- To provide 4 hours response times for servers and other critical equipment.
- To ensure each site engineer carries relevant replacement parts to make sure problems will be sorted on first visit.
- To commit to one structured visit per month FREE OF COST – preventative maintenance, bi-monthly calls can also be provided.
- To provide full telephone and email support between the hours 9.00am – 5.30pm.
- To provide a comprehensive on-line support via remote access facility between the hours of 9.00am to 5.30pm.
- Periodically checking that the Data back-up & restore facility is functional, data security is the responsibility of the client.
- Ensuring that AVS & firewall protection hardware/software has been maintained/updated by the client.
- To provide a comprehensive industry standard patch update facility to ensure all IT equipment is performing at an optimum.
- To support 3rd party products (eg, printers etc) for general trouble shooting, 3rd party product warranty is administered by the product manufacturer.
- To provide advice & training on new technology/products/services where applicable during the term of the contract, this training can be tailored to suit individual needs and can be provided on site.
EverythingIT is a framework with components that can be chosen and implemented independently giving you increased flexibility and control. You decide how much or how little support you require and pay only for what you need.
Through automation of the day-to-day management of systems we are able to provide a large part of IT services remotely without compromising the quality of the support. By applying standards, processes and policies we are able to control the environment better and manage IT more effectively. This, in turn, leads to increased operational efficiency, and the savings we achieve are shared with our customers.
EverythingIT has a dedicated team of technicians to help you restore your damaged System and Software to function.